Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey with a dynamic and innovative company? We’re looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and help us shape the future.
At EVECTRIX , we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment where creativity and innovation thrive. When you join us, you become part of a community dedicated to excellence and driven by a shared passion for electrification.
We are in search of a dynamic CNC Punching Machine Operator to proficiently and safely handle computer numerically controlled (CNC) equipment for a diverse range of tasks. This role holds significant importance, particularly when dealing with challenging materials that demand precision and automation. CNC punching operators are highly skilled individuals who work with unwavering focus and accuracy. The ideal candidate is expected to prioritize safety, possess acute attention to detail, and demonstrate excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Operate CNC punching machines to execute various tasks, including drilling, grinding, milling, and more.
- Interpret task specifications and desired outcomes by referring to blueprints, mechanical drawings, and related documentation.
- Convert instructions into computer commands, enabling the machines to perform their designated functions.
- Execute CNC punching machine operations with strict adherence to safety protocols (comprehensive safety training will be provided).
- Prepare and load raw materials and components onto the machinery.
- Conduct trial runs to verify that the machines produce outputs meeting specified requirements.
- Program machines for the efficient fabrication of a large quantity of parts within a full production cycle.
- Supervise machine operations, making necessary adjustments to enhance output quality.
- Inspect and measure finished products, comparing them against specified requirements to ensure proper completion of the process.
- Perform daily machinery checks and maintenance to ensure optimal functionality.
- Fulfill any other occasional duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent completion.
- Proven track record as a CNC punching operator.
- Proficiency in operating CNC punching equipment, precision measurement tools, and various hand tools.
- Capability to interpret mechanical documents and drawings accurately.
- Familiarity with computers, basic computer programming, and CAD (Computer-Aided Design).
- Strong mechanical aptitude coupled with solid math skills.
This exciting opportunity is open to innovative individuals with experience as a Manufacturing Technician or a Talented Assembler. You will work closely with a collaborative team of operations experts, technologists, and engineers within our dynamic work culture. This position offers a chance to be part of a rapidly growing technology organization, providing exposure to various facets of business operations within an entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Assemble products and components according to precise work instructions and specifications.
- Hands-on involvement in manufacturing, assembly, and testing processes.
- Operate and maintain machinery and production line equipment.
- Conduct comprehensive product testing to ensure top-notch quality.
- Meet production targets efficiently while working on the production line.
- Perform quality inspections throughout the production cycle, including incoming inspections on raw materials, in-process inspections on products and processes, and outgoing inspections on the final product.
- Support the introduction of new products into the manufacturing process.
- Finalize and package products for shipment.
- Offer guidance and feedback to the design team, contributing to the enhancement of design and manufacturing processes.
- Interact with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Fulfill other duties as necessary.
Applicants must have the necessary work authorization in Canada at the time of application.
Desired Personal Traits
- Strong curiosity and a thirst for knowledge across various domains.
- A history of being self-taught in areas of personal interest, even without formal education.
- A determination to see tasks through to completion, regardless of the time or initial knowledge level. Qualifications
- Prior exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices, including familiarity with quality systems such as ISO 9001.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including maturity, teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact, and discretion..
- Adaptability to changing priorities and requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently in search of a QC Inspector to meet the increasing demands of our production processes. In this role, the selected candidate will provide vital support to our Production Department by undertaking various QC responsibilities. The QC Inspector will collaborate closely with the department to ensure the highest quality in job production and the successful completion of assigned projects, even under tight time constraints.
- Apply principles of quality checking and QC methodologies.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of product requirements.
- Identify random process variations and pinpoint assignable causes.
- Conduct color matching and visual inspections.
- Perform and document in-process inspections.
- Familiarity with printed labels, manufacturing processes, and quality inspection techniques.
- Proficiency in using inspection instruments like multimeter, and force gauges.
- Prior one-year work experience in the printing industry is advantageous.
- Ability to assess product acceptability.
- Capability to draft non-conforming reports.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.